Discussion Board

Problem may be due to the COM objects???

Hi,
    I'm developing an application using Delphi. Due to frequent start and shutting down of my application I'm experiencing that my application is receiving the same short message more than once although it is sent only once by the message center. What I came to the conclusion that the created COM objects are not getting destroyed which is causing more than one object being instantiated and each one is receiving the message, is this true? Although I took all the measures to destroy the object before my application shuts down. I'll be thankful for your replies with wise suggestions or expert solutions.
    AliSqi.

RE: Problem may be due to the COM objects???

I am using Delphi 6 no Question likes yours appears here.It seems the com obj can't get destroied If you use Ctrl+F2 to terminate the project you are runinng,use exit from the project instead. I think that will end the whole project completely. btw: have you ever try the send or receive unicode code message(such as Chinese GB2312) through the SDK? if you can do this correctly please let me know,THX