Discussion Board

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Cannot run command line GCCE HelloWorldBasic on Emulator

Hello

I'm trying to get the HelloWorldBasic program to run on the Epoc Emulator. I've got the Symbian SDK v.9.1 S60 3rd installed.

I can compile the source and get a binary (ie: I installed the CSL Arm Toolchain, and added the 'WINSCW GCCE' to the bld.inf file). The binary I get is placed in C:\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd\Epoc32\release\GCCE\UDEB. I get three files:

05/17/2006 12:52p 136,603 HelloWorldBasic.exe.map
    05/17/2006 12:52p 1,435,501 HelloWorldBasic.sym
    05/17/2006 12:52p 18,349 HelloWorldBasic.exe

However, the HelloWorldBasic.exe doesn't run in the epoc emulator. I'm guessing that the 18k binary I get is actually ment to be put on the phone, not the epoc emulator.

I downloaded and installed Carbide.c++ Express Version 1 and was able to import the HelloWorldBasic example and got it to compile a binary that will work in the epoc emulator (it automagically created a exe in C:\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd\Epoc32\release\winscw\udeb). The binary created is about 442k large. ...and it works.

However, I'd really like a purely command-line solution (if not for the simple reason that I don't want to be shoe-horned into which IDE/if any, I use).

Here's the commands I run:

bldmake bldfiles
    abld build gcce udeb
    epoc

Here's also the (slightly) modified bld.inf from HelloWorldBasic, that I'm using:
    ==begin==
    PRJ_PLATFORMS
    WINSCW GCCE

PRJ_EXPORTS
    ..\inc\hello.txt ..\winscw\c\private\A000017F\hello.txt

PRJ_MMPFILES

gnumakefile icons_scalable_dc.mk

HelloWorldBasic.mmp
    ===end===

One bit of wierdness: When I run 'abld gcce udeb', I get a few compilation warnings regarding the time being skewed. I did a search one a few message boards, and I thought this bug was fixed? I tried to upgrade CSL Arm Toolchain to CodeSourcery's newest version (arm v.2006q1), but the stricter syntax checking on GCCE v.4.? caused numerious errors to occur in the SDK headers - so the compiling failed. I'll attach a log of the time skewed errors.

Thanks for reading this (rather long) message.

-R

==Compiling of HelloWorldBasic==
    C:\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd\S60Ex\helloworldbasic\group>abld build gcce udeb
    make -r -f "\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd\EPOC32\BUILD\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd\S60Ex\hello
    worldbasic\group\EXPORT.make" EXPORT VERBOSE=-s
    copy "\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd\S60Ex\helloworldbasic\inc\hello.txt" "\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd\EPOC32\winscw\c\private\A000017F\hello.txt"
    1 file(s) copied.
    worldbasic\group\GCCE.make" MAKEFILE VERBOSE=-s
    make -s -C \Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd\S60Ex\helloworldbasic\group -f "ICONS_SCALABLE_DC.MK" TO_ROOT=..\..\..\..\..\.. EPOCBLD=..\..\..\..\..\..\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd\EPOC32\BUILD\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd\S60Ex\helloworldbasic\group\ICONS_SCALABLE_DC\GCCE TO_BLDINF=..\..\..\..\..\..\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd\S60Ex\helloworldbasic\group PLATFORM=GCCE MAKMAKE
    perl -S makmake.pl -D \Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd\S60Ex\helloworldbasic\group\HELLOWOR
    LDBASIC GCCE
    WARNING: Cannot determine the version of the RVCT Compiler.
    worldbasic\group\GCCE.make" LIBRARY VERBOSE=-s
    make -s -C \Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd\S60Ex\helloworldbasic\group -f "ICONS_SCALABLE_DC.MK" TO_ROOT=..\..\..\..\..\.. EPOCBLD=..\..\..\..\..\..\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd\EPOC32\BUILD\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd\S60Ex\helloworldbasic\group\ICONS_SCALABLE_DC\GCCE TO_BLDINF=..\..\..\..\..\..\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd\S60Ex\helloworldbasic\group PLATFORM=GCCE LIB
    make -s -r -f "\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd\EPOC32\BUILD\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd\S60Ex\helloworldbasic\group\HELLOWORLDBASIC\GCCE\HELLOWORLDBASIC.GCCE" LIBRARY
    make[1]: *** Warning: File `\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd\EPOC32\BUILD\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd\S60Ex\helloworldbasic\group\HELLOWORLDBASIC\GCCE\HELLOWORLDBASIC.GCCE' has modification time in the future (2006-05-17 09:26:00 > 2006-05-17 09:25:58)
    make[1]: warning: Clock skew detected. Your build may be incomplete.
    worldbasic\group\GCCE.make" RESOURCE CFG=UDEB VERBOSE=-s
    make -s -C \Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd\S60Ex\helloworldbasic\group -f "ICONS_SCALABLE_DC.MK" TO_ROOT=..\..\..\..\..\.. EPOCBLD=..\..\..\..\..\..\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd\EPOC32\BUILD\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd\S60Ex\helloworldbasic\group\ICONS_SCALABLE_DC\GCCE TO_BLDINF=..\..\..\..\..\..\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd\S60Ex\helloworldbasic\group PLATFORM=GCCE CFG=UDEB RESOURCE
    Checking: ..\gfx\qgn_menu_helloworldbasic.svg
    Choosing...
    Loading mif icons...
    Loading file: ..\gfx\qgn_menu_helloworldbasic.svg
    Writing mif: \Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd\epoc32\data\z\resource\apps\helloworldbasic_aif.mif
    make -s -r -f "\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd\EPOC32\BUILD\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd\S60Ex\helloworldbasic\group\HELLOWORLDBASIC\GCCE\HELLOWORLDBASIC.GCCE" RESOURCEUDEB
    make[1]: *** Warning: File `\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd\EPOC32\BUILD\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd\S60Ex\helloworldbasic\group\HELLOWORLDBASIC\GCCE\HELLOWORLDBASIC.GCCE' has modification time in the future (2006-05-17 09:26:00 > 2006-05-17 09:25:58)

Created \Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd\EPOC32\INCLUDE\HelloWorldBasic.RSG

Creating \Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd\EPOC32\BUILD\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd\S60Ex\helloworldb
    asic\group\HELLOWORLDBASIC\GCCE\UDEB
    make[1]: warning: Clock skew detected. Your build may be incomplete.
    worldbasic\group\GCCE.make" TARGET CFG=UDEB VERBOSE=-s
    make -s -C \Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd\S60Ex\helloworldbasic\group -f "ICONS_SCALABLE_DC.MK" TO_ROOT=..\..\..\..\..\.. EPOCBLD=..\..\..\..\..\..\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd\EPOC32\BUILD\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd\S60Ex\helloworldbasic\group\ICONS_SCALABLE_DC\GCCE TO_BLDINF=..\..\..\..\..\..\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd\S60Ex\helloworldbasic\group PLATFORM=GCCE CFG=UDEB BLD
    make -s -r -f "\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd\EPOC32\BUILD\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd\S60Ex\helloworldbasic\group\HELLOWORLDBASIC\GCCE\HELLOWORLDBASIC.GCCE" UDEB
    Helloworldbasic.cpp
    Helloworldbasicapplication.cpp
    Helloworldbasicappview.cpp
    Helloworldbasicappui.cpp
    In file included from ..//..//..//EPOC32//include/eikenv.h:25,
    from ..//..//..//EPOC32//include/aknutils.h:36,
    from ..//..//..//EPOC32//include/aknpopuplayout.h:26,
    from ..//..//..//EPOC32//include/AknQueryDialog.h:31,
    from ..//..//..//EPOC32//include/aknnotewrappers.h:28,
    from ..\\src\\Helloworldbasicappui.cpp:18:
    ..//..//..//EPOC32//include/babitflags.h:240:7: warning: no newline at end of file
    In file included from ..//..//..//EPOC32//include/eikmenub.h:18,
    from ..//..//..//EPOC32//include/aknenv.h:28,
    from ..//..//..//EPOC32//include/aknutils.h:40,
    from ..//..//..//EPOC32//include/aknpopuplayout.h:26,
    from ..//..//..//EPOC32//include/AknQueryDialog.h:31,
    ..//..//..//EPOC32//include/eikmenup.h: In member function `TBool CEikMenuPaneItem::IsScaleableText(const TDesC&) const':
    ..//..//..//EPOC32//include/eikmenup.h:183: warning: enumeral mismatch in conditional expression: `TFalse' vs `TTrue'
    In file included from ..//..//..//EPOC32//include/aknappui.h:29,
    from ..//..//..//EPOC32//include/aknpopupheadingpane.h:32,
    from ..//..//..//EPOC32//include/aknlistquerycontrol.h:23,
    from ..//..//..//EPOC32//include/AknQueryDialog.h:36,
    ..//..//..//EPOC32//include/AknTouchPaneObserver.h:47:19: warning: no newline at end of file
    In file included from ..\\src\\Helloworldbasicappui.cpp:27:
    ..//inc/HelloWorldBasic.hrh:26:34: warning: no newline at end of file
    Helloworldbasicdocument.cpp
    In file included from ..//..//..//EPOC32//include/eikenv.h:25,
    from ..//..//..//EPOC32//include/eiksrvs.h:14,
    from ..//..//..//EPOC32//include/eiksrvc.h:9,
    from ..//..//..//EPOC32//include/eikspmod.h:18,
    from ..//..//..//EPOC32//include/Eikspane.h:10,
    from ..//..//..//EPOC32//include/aknappui.h:25,
    from ..//inc/HelloWorldBasicAppUi.h:20,
    from ..\\src\\Helloworldbasicdocument.cpp:17:
    ..//..//..//EPOC32//include/babitflags.h:240:7: warning: no newline at end of file
    In file included from ..//..//..//EPOC32//include/aknappui.h:29,
    from ..//inc/HelloWorldBasicAppUi.h:20,
    from ..\\src\\Helloworldbasicdocument.cpp:17:
    ..//..//..//EPOC32//include/AknTouchPaneObserver.h:47:19: warning: no newline at end of file
    1 file(s) copied.
    worldbasic\group\GCCE.make" FINAL CFG=UDEB VERBOSE=-s
    make -s -C \Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd\S60Ex\helloworldbasic\group -f "ICONS_SCALABLE_DC.MK" TO_ROOT=..\..\..\..\..\.. EPOCBLD=..\..\..\..\..\..\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd\EPOC32\BUILD\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd\S60Ex\helloworldbasic\group\ICONS_SCALABLE_DC\GCCE TO_BLDINF=..\..\..\..\..\..\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd\S60Ex\helloworldbasic\group PLATFORM=GCCE CFG=UDEB FINAL

C:\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd\S60Ex\helloworldbasic\group>
    Last edited by loginssuck; 2006-05-17 at 13:08.

Re: Cannot run command line GCCE HelloWorldBasic on Emulator

Whoops, I made a syntax error in the original message - then made a reply to fix it - then I noticed the "edit" button on the original message. Now I want to remove this reply, but can't. =)
    Last edited by loginssuck; 2006-05-17 at 13:00. Reason: I want to remove this reply

Nokia Developer Moderator

For emulator build use:
    abld build winscw udeb
    (winscw platform, unicode debug build)
    Also if you do not plan to debug on device, prefer:
    abld build gcce urel
    (arm platform - with gcc -, unicode release build)
    since the code may be smaller than a debug build.

Unhappy Re: Cannot run command line GCCE HelloWorldBasic on Emulator

Hello all,

i m new symbian and i m also facing exactly the same problem...

plzzzzzzz help.

Any kind of comments are welcome...

and what is the correct output of this compilation...

and how to run the project on emulator using command line.

plzzzzzzzzzzz
    replyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Quote Originally Posted by priya_pukar View Post
    Hello all,

i m new symbian and i m also facing exactly the same problem...

plzzzzzzz help.

Any kind of comments are welcome...

and what is the correct output of this compilation...

and how to run the project on emulator using command line.

plzzzzzzzzzzz
    replyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
    Welcome to the Forum!!

If you were facing exactly the same problem, then Wizard has the suggestions for you. The compilation creates a exe file in your epoc32\release\gcce\urel or epoc32\release\gcce\udeb or epoc32\release\winscw\udeb depending on what you build it for.

For any specific queries, please describe your problem rather than saying that 'exactly same' problem.

Besides that, the SDK document has all the above very well documented you can check that for details

Exclamation Re: Cannot run command line GCCE HelloWorldBasic on Emulator

Thanx for ur reply...

actually, when i run

abld build winscw udeb

The output is as follows:-

make -r -f "\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd\EPOC32\BUILD\Symbian\Carbide\workspace1\ITS_Symbian\movino-symbian-1.01\group\EXPORT.make" EXPORT VERBOSE=-s
    Nothing to do
    make -r -f "\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd\EPOC32\BUILD\Symbian\Carbide\workspace1\ITS_Symbian\movino-symbian-1.01\group\GCCE.make" MAKEFILE VERBOSE=-s
    make -s -C \Symbian\Carbide\workspace1\ITS_Symbian\movino-symbian-1.01\group -f "ICONS.MK" TO_ROOT=..\..\..\..\..\.. EPOCBLD=..\..\..\..\..\..\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd\EPOC32\BUILD\Symbian\Carbide\workspace1\ITS_Symbian\movino-symbian-1.01\group\ICONS\GCCE TO_BLDINF=..\..\..\..\..\..\Symbian\Carbide\workspace1\ITS_Symbian\movino-symbian-1.01\group PLATFORM=GCCE MAKMAKE
    perl -S makmake.pl -D \Symbian\Carbide\workspace1\ITS_Symbian\movino-symbian-1.01\group\MOVINO GCCE
    WARNING: \Symbian\Carbide\workspace1\ITS_Symbian\movino-symbian-1.01\group\MOVINO.MMP(91) : SYSTEMINCLUDE path "\Symbian\Carbide\workspace1\ITS_Symbian\libjpeg\" not found

WARNING: \Symbian\Carbide\workspace1\ITS_Symbian\movino-symbian-1.01\group\MOVINO.MMP(97) : SYSTEMINCLUDE path "\Symbian\Carbide\workspace1\ITS_Symbian\ffmpeg\libavcodec\" not found

WARNING: \Symbian\Carbide\workspace1\ITS_Symbian\movino-symbian-1.01\group\MOVINO.MMP(98) : SYSTEMINCLUDE path "\Symbian\Carbide\workspace1\ITS_Symbian\ffmpeg\libavutil\" not found

WARNING: \Symbian\Carbide\workspace1\ITS_Symbian\movino-symbian-1.01\group\MOVINO.MMP(99) : SYSTEMINCLUDE path "\Symbian\Carbide\workspace1\ITS_Symbian\ffmpeg-symbian\headers\" not found

perl -S makmake.pl -D \Symbian\Carbide\workspace1\ITS_Symbian\movino-symbian-1.01\group\MOVINO_LITE GCCE
    WARNING: \Symbian\Carbide\workspace1\ITS_Symbian\movino-symbian-1.01\group\movino.mmp(91) : SYSTEMINCLUDE path "\Symbian\Carbide\workspace1\ITS_Symbian\libjpeg\" not found

perl -S makmake.pl -D \Symbian\Carbide\workspace1\ITS_Symbian\movino-symbian-1.01\group\LBSPROXY GCCE
    perl -S makmake.pl -D \Symbian\Carbide\workspace1\ITS_Symbian\movino-symbian-1.01\group\LBSPROXYSERVER GCCE
    make -r -f "\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd\EPOC32\BUILD\Symbian\Carbide\workspace1\ITS_Symbian\movino-symbian-1.01\group\GCCE.make" LIBRARY VERBOSE=-s
    make -s -C \Symbian\Carbide\workspace1\ITS_Symbian\movino-symbian-1.01\group -f "ICONS.MK" TO_ROOT=..\..\..\..\..\.. EPOCBLD=..\..\..\..\..\..\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd\EPOC32\BUILD\Symbian\Carbide\workspace1\ITS_Symbian\movino-symbian-1.01\group\ICONS\GCCE TO_BLDINF=..\..\..\..\..\..\Symbian\Carbide\workspace1\ITS_Symbian\movino-symbian-1.01\group PLATFORM=GCCE LIB
    make -s -r -f "\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd\EPOC32\BUILD\Symbian\Carbide\workspace1\ITS_Symbian\movino-symbian-1.01\group\MOVINO\GCCE\MOVINO.GCCE" LIBRARY
    make -s -r -f "\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd\EPOC32\BUILD\Symbian\Carbide\workspace1\ITS_Symbian\movino-symbian-1.01\group\MOVINO_LITE\GCCE\MOVINO_LITE.GCCE" LIBRARY
    make -s -r -f "\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd\EPOC32\BUILD\Symbian\Carbide\workspace1\ITS_Symbian\movino-symbian-1.01\group\LBSPROXY\GCCE\LBSPROXY.GCCE" LIBRARY
    make -r -f "\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd\EPOC32\BUILD\Symbian\Carbide\workspace1\ITS_Symbian\movino-symbian-1.01\group\GCCE.make" RESOURCE CFG=UDEB VERBOSE=-s
    make -s -C \Symbian\Carbide\workspace1\ITS_Symbian\movino-symbian-1.01\group -f "ICONS.MK" TO_ROOT=..\..\..\..\..\.. EPOCBLD=..\..\..\..\..\..\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd\EPOC32\BUILD\Symbian\Carbide\workspace1\ITS_Symbian\movino-symbian-1.01\group\ICONS\GCCE TO_BLDINF=..\..\..\..\..\..\Symbian\Carbide\workspace1\ITS_Symbian\movino-symbian-1.01\group PLATFORM=GCCE CFG=UDEB RESOURCE
    make -s -r -f "\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd\EPOC32\BUILD\Symbian\Carbide\workspace1\ITS_Symbian\movino-symbian-1.01\group\MOVINO\GCCE\MOVINO.GCCE" RESOURCEUDEB
    make -s -r -f "\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd\EPOC32\BUILD\Symbian\Carbide\workspace1\ITS_Symbian\movino-symbian-1.01\group\MOVINO_LITE\GCCE\MOVINO_LITE.GCCE" RESOURCEUDEB
    make -s -r -f "\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd\EPOC32\BUILD\Symbian\Carbide\workspace1\ITS_Symbian\movino-symbian-1.01\group\LBSPROXY\GCCE\LBSPROXY.GCCE" RESOURCEUDEB
    make -s -r -f "\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd\EPOC32\BUILD\Symbian\Carbide\workspace1\ITS_Symbian\movino-symbian-1.01\group\LBSPROXYSERVER\GCCE\LBSPROXYSERVER.GCCE" RESOURCEUDEB
    make -r -f "\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd\EPOC32\BUILD\Symbian\Carbide\workspace1\ITS_Symbian\movino-symbian-1.01\group\GCCE.make" TARGET CFG=UDEB VERBOSE=-s
    make -s -C \Symbian\Carbide\workspace1\ITS_Symbian\movino-symbian-1.01\group -f "ICONS.MK" TO_ROOT=..\..\..\..\..\.. EPOCBLD=..\..\..\..\..\..\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd\EPOC32\BUILD\Symbian\Carbide\workspace1\ITS_Symbian\movino-symbian-1.01\group\ICONS\GCCE TO_BLDINF=..\..\..\..\..\..\Symbian\Carbide\workspace1\ITS_Symbian\movino-symbian-1.01\group PLATFORM=GCCE CFG=UDEB BLD
    make -s -r -f "\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd\EPOC32\BUILD\Symbian\Carbide\workspace1\ITS_Symbian\movino-symbian-1.01\group\MOVINO\GCCE\MOVINO.GCCE" UDEB
    Cameracontroller.cpp
    make -r -f "\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd\EPOC32\BUILD\Symbian\Carbide\workspace1\ITS_Symbian\movino-symbian-1.01\group\GCCE.make" FINAL CFG=UDEB VERBOSE=-s
    make -s -C \Symbian\Carbide\workspace1\ITS_Symbian\movino-symbian-1.01\group -f "ICONS.MK" TO_ROOT=..\..\..\..\..\.. EPOCBLD=..\..\..\..\..\..\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd\EPOC32\BUILD\Symbian\Carbide\workspace1\ITS_Symbian\movino-symbian-1.01\group\ICONS\GCCE TO_BLDINF=..\..\..\..\..\..\Symbian\Carbide\workspace1\ITS_Symbian\movino-symbian-1.01\group PLATFORM=GCCE CFG=UDEB FINAL

And when build in carbide c++ "System Error" is shown.

U talk about exe. bt of which file.

Can u plz explain me in detail.

thanx in advance.

If you carefully check your build log, it is full of GCCE and UDEB. UDEB is fine, but GCCE should be WINSCW. Are you sure about that you have run "abld build winscw udeb"?

To avoid any kind of doubt i run the same command once again

abld build winscw udeb

and the output is :-

make -r -f "\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd\EPOC32\BUILD\Symbian\Carbide\workspace1\ITS_
    Symbian\movino-symbian-1.01\group\EXPORT.make" EXPORT VERBOSE=-s
    Nothing to do
    Symbian\movino-symbian-1.01\group\WINSCW.make" MAKEFILE VERBOSE=-s
    make -s -C \Symbian\Carbide\workspace1\ITS_Symbian\movino-symbian-1.01\group -f
    "ICONS.MK" TO_ROOT=..\..\..\..\..\.. EPOCBLD=..\..\..\..\..\..\Symbian\9.1\S60_
    3rd\EPOC32\BUILD\Symbian\Carbide\workspace1\ITS_Symbian\movino-symbian-1.01\grou
    p\ICONS\WINSCW TO_BLDINF=..\..\..\..\..\..\Symbian\Carbide\workspace1\ITS_Symbia
    n\movino-symbian-1.01\group PLATFORM=WINSCW MAKMAKE
    perl -S makmake.pl -D \Symbian\Carbide\workspace1\ITS_Symbian\movino-symbian-1.
    01\group\MOVINO WINSCW
    WARNING: Cannot determine the version of the RVCT Compiler.

MMPFILE "\Symbian\Carbide\workspace1\ITS_Symbian\movino-symbian-1.01\group\MOVIN
    O.MMP"
    ERROR: Unable to identify a valid CodeWarrior for Symbian OS installation
    WARNING: \Symbian\Carbide\workspace1\ITS_Symbian\movino-symbian-1.01\group\MOVIN
    O.MMP(91) : SYSTEMINCLUDE path "\Symbian\Carbide\workspace1\ITS_Symbian\libjpeg\
    " not found

WARNING: \Symbian\Carbide\workspace1\ITS_Symbian\movino-symbian-1.01\group\MOVIN
    O.MMP(97) : SYSTEMINCLUDE path "\Symbian\Carbide\workspace1\ITS_Symbian\ffmpeg\l
    ibavcodec\" not found

O.MMP(98) : SYSTEMINCLUDE path "\Symbian\Carbide\workspace1\ITS_Symbian\ffmpeg\l
    ibavutil\" not found

O.MMP(99) : SYSTEMINCLUDE path "\Symbian\Carbide\workspace1\ITS_Symbian\ffmpeg-s
    ymbian\headers\" not found

make: *** [MAKEFILEMOVINO] Error 255
    Symbian\movino-symbian-1.01\group\WINSCW.make" LIBRARY VERBOSE=-s
    3rd\EPOC32\BUILD\Symbian\Carbide\workspace1\ITS_Symbian\movino-symbian-1.01\grou
    p\ICONS\WINSCW TO_BLDINF=..\..\..\..\..\..\Symbian\Carbide\workspace1\ITS_Symbia
    n\movino-symbian-1.01\group PLATFORM=WINSCW LIB
    make -s -r -f "\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd\EPOC32\BUILD\Symbian\Carbide\workspace1\ITS
    _Symbian\movino-symbian-1.01\group\MOVINO\WINSCW\MOVINO.WINSCW" LIBRARY
    make[1]: \Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd\EPOC32\BUILD\Symbian\Carbide\workspace1\ITS_Symbia
    n\movino-symbian-1.01\group\MOVINO\WINSCW\MOVINO.WINSCW: No such file or directo
    ry
    make[1]: *** No rule to make target `\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd\EPOC32\BUILD\Symbian\C
    arbide\workspace1\ITS_Symbian\movino-symbian-1.01\group\MOVINO\WINSCW\MOVINO.WIN
    SCW'. Stop.
    make: *** [LIBRARYMOVINO] Error 2
    Symbian\movino-symbian-1.01\group\WINSCW.make" RESOURCE CFG=UDEB VERBOSE=-s
    n\movino-symbian-1.01\group\MOVINO\WINSCW\MOVINO.WINSCW: No such file or directo
    ry
    make[1]: *** No rule to make target `\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd\EPOC32\BUILD\Symbian\C
    arbide\workspace1\ITS_Symbian\movino-symbian-1.01\group\MOVINO\WINSCW\MOVINO.WIN
    SCW'. Stop.
    make: *** [LIBRARYMOVINO] Error 2
    Symbian\movino-symbian-1.01\group\WINSCW.make" RESOURCE CFG=UDEB VERBOSE=-s
    n\movino-symbian-1.01\group PLATFORM=WINSCW CFG=UDEB RESOURCE
    _Symbian\movino-symbian-1.01\group\MOVINO\WINSCW\MOVINO.WINSCW" RESOURCEUDEB
    make[1]: \Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd\EPOC32\BUILD\Symbian\Carbide\workspace1\ITS_Symbia
    ry
    SCW'. Stop.
    make: *** [RESOURCEMOVINO] Error 2
    Symbian\movino-symbian-1.01\group\WINSCW.make" TARGET CFG=UDEB VERBOSE=-s
    n\movino-symbian-1.01\group PLATFORM=WINSCW CFG=UDEB BLD
    _Symbian\movino-symbian-1.01\group\MOVINO\WINSCW\MOVINO.WINSCW" UDEB
    ry
    SCW'. Stop.
    make: *** [TARGETMOVINO] Error 2
    Symbian\movino-symbian-1.01\group\WINSCW.make" FINAL CFG=UDEB VERBOSE=-s
    n\movino-symbian-1.01\group PLATFORM=WINSCW CFG=UDEB FINAL

Plz give any suggestions.........
    i m in vry tension by trying this again and again..

plzzzzzzzz replyyyyyyyy

It is better, at least it has WINSCW-s in it this time.
    By the way: Can you build anything from the command line?
    Note the "Configure environment for WINSCW command line" in the Carbide group, have you applied that?

Can you plz tel me how to Configure environment for WINSCW command line in the Carbide group.

Can you plz tel me how to Configure environment for WINSCW command line in the Carbide group.
    go to start menu-carbide 1.x-configure environment for winscw commandline to do that

Quote Originally Posted by Symbian_Neil View Post
    go to start menu-carbide 1.x-configure environment for winscw commandline to do that

No change in the output.
    I think there is another issue in this.

when build with armi it says the project doesn't support armi platform..

plz help

when build with armi it says the project doesn't support armi platform..

plz help
    For that you need RVCT compiler which is not free, you have to buy it.
    But anyway need some info regarding your environment.
    Perl version? SDK workspace, etc on same drive?
    Edit: read it as arm in a rush. Wizard's info is correct regarding that.

ARMI target does not exist in S60 3rd edition SDK-s, so that is not a big surprise.
    You can try building with the verbose switch: "abld -v build winscw udeb". Of course it will not help, but the error output may become a bit more specific.

Quote Originally Posted by Symbian_Neil View Post
    For that you need RVCT compiler which is not free, you have to buy it.
    But anyway need some info regarding your environment.
    Perl version? SDK workspace, etc on same drive?
    Edit: read it as arm in a rush. Wizard's info is correct regarding that.
    Ok thanx

Perl version is 5.6 and yes all the SDK and workspace everything are on the same drive.