I am trying to make a video call between two mobiles using my application.
Here is what i am trying to do.
1) Connected Nokia 6680 on a windows machine through a COM Port.
2) Connected another 6680 on a windows machine through the second COM port.
3) Using AT commands configured them for video call.
4) Using my application made a video call from one mobile to another.
5) Finally i get CONNECT 64000 and the pipe is opened and i start receiving data through ReadFile() API from both the COM ports.
6) Now i open a 3gpp file in binary mode and read it and send that binary data to one of the ports using Writefile() and i am reading the the data on the another port using ReadFile.
7) My problem is that i am not able to recieve whole of the data at the other end.I receive only the portion of it and rest it is all FF FF.
8) What should i do so that i am able to send binary data from one COM port and through the opened pipe receive the data at the other COM Port.I have to do this in a CS Video Call.
Thanks in advance,