I seem to be having a strange error...maybe i can't see properly
I tried installing a MIDlet that is supposed to listen for incoming messages and after writing this MIDlet and testing on the JME and sony ericsson wireless toolkits using the "run via OTA" and utilities "WMA console", and it works fine.
Now when i try installing it unto a real device(nokia 6630 and sony ericsson k300i) it refuses.
On Nokia 6630, it refuses to install and says "unable to install:conversion error".
on the ericsson, it installs but doesn't start up.
and funny enough, i previously wrote & configured another MIDlet very similar using a tutorial, when i tried installing the midlet i wrote using the tutorial i learnt from...it worked well.
But i now i try writing mine and its misbehaving ...below is the jad file content:
MIDlet-1: SMSman, /myico.png, Teshinula
MIDlet-Description: A MIDlet after my heart....hehehe
MIDlet-Push-1: sms://:502, Teshinula, *
MIDlet-Vendor: mobile test Inc.
what do you guys think is the problem.....need help