I have a problem with two signed jars ,
We have two signed applications from the Java Verfied Program , but unfortunately when we installed them to the device we have a wrong alert that says "Certificate not on phone or SIM"
The first application was tested against Nokia 6280, and the second application was tested against Nokia 7370 .
I have an answer from our test house that Nokia told them to check the following:
- date and time are correctly set in the device
- SIM card is in the device
- all attributes are exactly the same in JAD and JAR manifest
- all required permissions are defined in JAD
- only those permissions which are supported in the device are used
- JAR file size is not bigger than max size supported by the device
I checked all these points , And there is another note thatr we have installed the signed jar to 6233 and 6131 and it worked well.
Could any one please help me with this problem, and what can cause this?