Discussion Board

AT Command for hangup with Busy Tone

Hi,

I have tried Call Forwarding if "Busy" with various cellphones. I noticed that if I press the 'Disconnect' (or 'Hangup') key when there is a incoming voice call, the call is diverted/forwarded to the phone number set for "If Busy" condition.

Now I am trying to implement the above scenario using GSM Phone/Modem and VB.NET.

I am able to set the Call Forwarding phone number successfully using AT+CCFC command. I am also able to detect a incoming call and the caller identification.

However, my problem is that when I receive a incoming call, I am not able to simulate the equivalent of pressing of 'Disconnect/Hangup' key. I have tried sending ATH and AT+CHUP commands on detecting a incoming voice call, however, that simply disconnects the call and does not forward the call to the phone number set for 'Call forwarding/divert' for 'If Busy' condition. I think this is happening because ATH or AT+CHUP commands disconnect the incoming call without sending a 'Busy' response to the calling phone/network.

I have tried this with wide range of GSM Modems (Siemens, Wavecom, Nokia, Falcom etc) and now I am at the end of my wits.

Can anyone help me as to what is the correct AT command (or a *# network command) to simulate the pressing of 'Disconnect/Hangup' key on a phone, so that I can disconnect a incoming call and simulate a 'Busy' condition??

Regards

Santanu

Re: AT Command for hangup with Busy Tone

I'm not sure but have you tried the at+CHLD=0 command

Dave

Hi santanubiswas :
    Could you please tell me how to set call forwarding with the comand AT+CCFC ,how to set its parameters??
    Thank you

hi to all i m newble in all i want to know that can i Simulate key press in game application

i read from some posts that in game application CdirectScreenAccess is used and SendKey and SimulateKey method is used in case of WindowServer

Is there any way to take full control on Mobile using Computer including game using AT commands and otherways
    so please reply me soon its very criticle for me......

thanks in advance

Hi all,
    i want to hang up call when connected using ATH or AT+CHUP command but not able to implement it may santanu can tell how to use it by showing some command.

thanks.

Nokia Developer Expert

Quote Originally Posted by gkpl View Post
    Hi all,
    i want to hang up call when connected using ATH or AT+CHUP command but not able to implement it may santanu can tell how to use it by showing some command.

thanks.
    lets copntinue on your own thread that you already started: http://discussion.forum.nokia.com/fo...ing-AT-command