Discussion Board

Regular Contributor

Question to nokia , Why experts of this forum dont provide much help?

Hi

How we Initialize the class (CPop3ClientMtm) ?

Please read the following thread: http://discussion.forum.nokia.com/fo...ad.php?t=82337

I dont know why the expert people in this forum trying to ignore all important question , so many threads I'm sure there is an expert people can answer but I dont know why they dont help?

(Retired) Nokia Developer Admin.

Re: Question to nokia , Why experts of this forum dont provide much help?

Quote Originally Posted by mubx2000
    Hi

How we Initialize the class (CPop3ClientMtm) ?

Please read the following thread: http://discussion.forum.nokia.com/fo...ad.php?t=82337

I dont know why the expert people in this forum trying to ignore all important question , so many threads I'm sure there is an expert people can answer but I dont know why they dont help?
    The forum experts like Forum Champions are not tech support people they are volunteers trying to help other people. I am the only paid person and my job is to organize and manage the discussion boards I know just enough programming to usually understand the questions but never enough to answer any of them. Right now I am looking for another forum expert in a couple of areas and networking is one of them.

The discussion boards only work well when everyone gets involved. If someone helps you, then try to help someone in return. If you have a question that isn't being answered write to me, let me know about it and I'll see if someone from Support can look at it. In your case I see that Wizzard_hu_ was helping you. I don't think our support could have done a better job for free support.

What I would say is in your specific case, the complexity of the problem requires a full example project and source codes so someone can re-create the problem and help. I don't think this is something that can be done with the discussion boards you will probably need to open an incident with tech support and let them work it out.

I wish the peer to peer help could solve all the issues but sometimes you do need to pay to get answers.

Ron

Regular Contributor

Re: Question to nokia , Why experts of this forum dont provide much help?

Thanks for this clarification.