Discussion Board

Help Help 7650/Dead

It's been three weeks that my mobile 7650 is "Out of Order", I've only bought it for 2months. Suddenly the light when out and the screen goes dark...

The day it was broken, I've just returned home after a hard day of work, The first thing i did is to look for my mobile and start SMS,I read the newspaper and found that mobile ringtones is on halfprice than usual for one day, I took my mobile and dial the number,Suddenly a beep sound is heard,I look on the screen, no reaction,I immediately change the battery,When i switch on.... the logo NOKIA appears, and then it freeze. It couldn't be switch off so i've pull the battery out and re-insert it, But the same thing happens when i switch it on the logo NOKIA appears,so i've decided to let it switch on, after an hour the logo has desappeared but the screen don't move!! i've pull the battery out several times and it don't works, then today i charge it, thinking that maybe after some time it will be back to normal, then worst it don't even charge up!!!

So what must i do, the country where i live don't have Nokia recognised retailers!! I live in Mauritius am afraid to let other shops to repair it incase that they break it to piece. Before this nightmare happens i've bought a bluetooth coonection kit, am using the nokia pc stuff to connect them, and i've downloaded several softwares for my mobile, hear are the list of the software i've downloaded: Xonix(A game), SelectQ(A system explorer), and the other games found on the CD.
    But i think i've deleted some system files with SelectQ, because i was new to it and try all the buttons...

And oh i've bought my mobile in Hong-kong in an nokia recognised retailer.
    Please Help me

Regular Contributor

RE: Help Help 7650/Dead

Even if you are quite new, it is almost impossible to delete system files with pressing buttons randomly. However installing applications which not having the Nokia OK logo could have a risk. It is also possible that an arriving file might not install correctly and therefore the 7650 stop at booting stage from that time. It will remain in that stage.

Unfortunately no any software available to remove any application if phone not boot up correctly. I'm afraid only the nokia recognised retailers is the solution, because repair need a special tool. I know, It is easy to tear pieces the 7650 without that.

Please contact with Nokia Care Asia-Pacific to relive your phone within the shortest time:
    http://www.nokia-asia.com/nokia_apac/asia_pacific/nokia_care_index

Good luck,
    (V) - Forum Nokia Developer Support

RE: Help Help 7650/Dead

thank-you for your reply...