Discussion Board

Sm Tech whr r u Sir????

Please send me the link to download sample SNAp multiplayer games that i can run on my emulator.Please do it fast.I have been waiting since last 9 days.Please. I dont want to be fired.
    regards
    Abhi

Super Contributor

Re: Sm Tech whr r u Sir????

abhisheik, please note that the users of these forums are located in different timezones so in many cases the replies won't come immediately. Also during summertime people might have days off (like in U.S. many people are on holdays for the this Monday and Tuesday celebrating 4th of July).
    Also this is not a support case tool but a discussion board where people discuss about problems they might have, share ideas, and help each other.

I guess you have looked through www.forum.nokia.com/snapmobile and snapmobile.nokia.com
    Those pages contain all the available information and downloadable material for SANP mobile currently out there.

Hartti

Super Contributor

Just to add what Hartti suggested : Heard that its about one month of summer holidays in Finland in july. So please be patient. ;)

Also I have seen that Sun Java Wireless Toolkit 2.5 Beta includes Nokia's Scalable Network Application Package (SNAP) Mobile API and the SNAP Mobile Sample Application as part of the toolkit's External API feature.
    You could down load Sun Java Wireless Toolkit 2.5 for CLDC, Beta here
    http://java.sun.com/products/sjwtool...nload-2_5.html

Regards
    Gopal

We are waiting on FN to release the 1.2 of the SNAP Mobile SDK which contains the sample game application. We can not release this before the Forum Nokia launch.

Please download the Sun WTK 2.5 Beta which does contain the sample game application.

Thanks,
    Matt