Discussion Board

Regular Contributor

Does "Forum Nokia Technical Support" offer support for SymbianSigned questions?

Does "Forum Nokia Technical Support" (Pay Support) offer support for SymbianSigned questions?

I have posted some difficult questions on "discussion.symbian.signed" newsgroup and I need a definitive answer before submit my Application for SymbianSigned.

Thank You very much.

Super Contributor

Re: Does "Forum Nokia Technical Support" offer support for SymbianSigned questions?

I recommend you email symbiansigned@symbian.com with your questions.

Super Contributor

Re: Does "Forum Nokia Technical Support" offer support for SymbianSigned questions?

Don't know. You could also ask Symbian Signed directly: symbiansigned@symbian.com

Update: Apparently I had my browser window open too long as Paul's reply came in before mine with the same suggestion.
    Last edited by petrib; 2006-08-05 at 08:58.

I was not surprised to find that nobody existed there. Well, Nokia has given me enough surprises to last a life time. Again, upon giving the nearest executive my piece of mind the cashier was found.

http://www.endoftheinternet.com/
    Last edited by ltomuta; 2008-10-11 at 19:07. Reason: Replaced URL in spam message :)

Nokia Developer Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by randallflynns View Post
    I was not surprised to find that nobody existed there. Well, Nokia has given me enough surprises to last a life time. Again, upon giving the nearest executive my piece of mind the cashier was found.
    [/URL]
    Can you explain that in a way that it would be easier to understand the meaning of your thoughts ?

Anyway, Technical support fro Symbian in Forum Nokia is concentrating on S60 issues, thus Symbian signed is usually not covered in there.

Quote Originally Posted by randallflynns View Post
    [/URL]
    Can you explain that in a way that it would be easier to understand the meaning of your thoughts ?

Anyway, Technical support for Symbian in Forum Nokia is concentrating on S60 issues, thus Symbian signed is usually not covered in there.

Super Contributor

The basic problem the original poster had was that the Symbian Signed email address often appears to be a black hole that email goes to in order to die, so they were looking at paid support to sort out their Symbian Signed issues.
    Download Symbian OS now! [url]http://developer.symbian.org[/url]

If anyone has any questions related to Symbian Signed which cannot be solved on this discussion board or by contacting either Symbian Signed or Nokia Testing then indeed, the technical support team can provide assistance and propose a workaround/solution for the problem.

As for the post that re-opened this thread today ... well, nothing but a spammer playing with us. The "message" is a quote from a 3 years old blog post. Quite a lot of work for ... nothing.
    Last edited by ltomuta; 2008-10-11 at 19:18.
    -- Lucian

If you are not yet a DVLUP member it is time to correct that mistake :) Click here to join: http://www.dvlup.com/lucian/Invite

Regular Contributor

Symbian signed sucks badly. Their documents are not updated for ages and procedures are updated so frequently to track. Anyway I am not sure if the poster is spammer or something. However one can get better answer related to symbiansigned on Symbian Developer Network Forum.