Discussion Board

Thumbs up ASD Exam for Symbian Developers in India

Dear All,

Softspin represents Majinate of UK who are worldwide distributors of these ASD tests for Symbian Certifications. Softspin being only authorized ASD exam-screening body in India, are being contacted by every corporate undertaking development in mobile computing with focus on Symbian development.

Symbian ASD Certification is widely acknowledged by employers during their hiring process, as it assures a minimal technical delivery from an individual.

Time is not far away when every individual working on mobile development will look at this as basic minimal qualification to enter this exciting cutting edge technology.

Any individual / corporate in India interested in obtaining certifications in these skills can undergo this paid tests. For further details contact asd@softspins.com

regards

Samir S. Kulkarni
    samirk@softspins.com

Nokia Developer Moderator

Re: ASD Exam for Symbian Developers in India

I'm personally agains any advertisement in this forum, since I think this forum was not made to be used as a advertisement platform.

Anyway, just wanted to add that anybody interested in taking ASD exam, can also contact Majinate directly and do the exam un-supervised, from they own computer. More information can be found from www.symbian.com

yucca, ASD

Super Contributor

hi,
    Samir Kulkarni,

Nice to know that ASD Training is started in India too. And Softspin is conducting the certification program for Indian developers on symbian...

Well u have posted the thread in the wrong section.

Plz post it in Deveolpers news section .So that people can check it easily...

Regards,
    Mateen Maldar
    "Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, the mind can achieve"

I am sorry i was not aware

Quote Originally Posted by symbianyucca
    I'm personally agains any advertisement in this forum, since I think this forum was not made to be used as a advertisement platform.

Anyway, just wanted to add that anybody interested in taking ASD exam, can also contact Majinate directly and do the exam un-supervised, from they own computer. More information can be found from www.symbian.com

yucca, ASD

Thanks Mateen, I am sorry for posting in wrong section

Quote Originally Posted by mateen_maldar
    hi,
    Samir Kulkarni,

Nice to know that ASD Training is started in India too. And Softspin is conducting the certification program for Indian developers on symbian...

Well u have posted the thread in the wrong section.

Plz post it in Deveolpers news section .So that people can check it easily...

Regards,
    Mateen Maldar