I'm a newbie in Series 60 and I'm trying to port my ANSI C code on this platform. The questions are as follows.
1. How to install .sis file?
- Although I read many docs, I failed to find the physical connection between phone and my desktop.
- I cannot use irDA nor wap.
- does there exist any data cable and install program for this purpose?
2. Is it possible to use GUI component in a (.exe) application?
- My application is a graphical application and needs GUI. However, it contains inevitable global variables and hence I have to build it as (.exe).
3. How to access directly to framebuffer?
- My application shows very dynamic scenes. To accelerate refresh rate, I want to access framebuffer directly.
Any answer, comment or reference will be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.