Discussion Board

Will an updated 6822 handset replace the current one soon?

I would like to buy myself a new handset which is like the Nokia 6822 (a cell phone with a nice large flip open keyboard) but also 3G enabled. The Nokia E70 seems to have what I want but it's a bit expensive. Does anyone know whether the 6822 will be replaced with an updated 3G enabled version soon?
    (Please let me if I'm not using the right forum to address this question)

Super Contributor

Re: Will an updated 6822 handset replace the current one soon?

Hi barhoom! Welcome to Nokia Discussion Boards!!

Nokia does have quite a good collection of powerfull devices that matches every ones needs. Have you checked E61? It also have a good keyboard. Also dont forget to check your regional website of Nokia(Where all devices currently available and upcomming will be displayed).
    In my personal experience, once a new phone is announced the price will be little high, but may be after 2-3 months, the price may go on decreasing slightly.

Also please note that this is Mobile Application Developer Discussion Boards, Nokia end user products support questions should be addressed at Nokia's online support sites http://www.nokia.com/support not here in Forum Nokia.
    Also there are some localized product support forums and one that is monitored and where you can get attention and solutions http://discussions.nokia.co.uk/discussions/. If you post your concerns there you may get a response from there.

Regards
    Gopal