I have tried to install my app on a Nokia E60 phone (S60 V3). The application works well on the emulator.
- GCCE-compiles without problems.
- My UIDs in the MMP-File are UID 0x100039CE 0xAEF2D1A0 so they are in the unprotected range.
- SIS file created with makesis
- certificate created with makekeys
- signed with signsis (self signed without any input from symbian)
- set in phone appl. manager / Settings / SW-installation to "all"
When I try to install my SIS now, I see the following screens:
- "Install <app_name>" yes
- "security warning ..." continue
- "Details" continue
- "Install 67kB to ..." select
- "Installing" , progress bar
some seconds later
- "unable to install"
This is a very common message, what can be the problem?
A protected API used with an unsufficiend certificate?
Or an error in the package file ?