Discussion Board

Nokia User Agent problem or Gateway problem ??

I am trying to access the Nokia Aciv Server 2.0 using the Nokia 7650. Even though the connection is established and the gateway is sending the file requested for, the phone does not display the same. any idea why.

This becomes even more complicated because when the same file is accessed using the Nokia 7110, the file is displayed on the phone.

Furthermore when tested with another gateway, the same problem occurs, but this reading the logs, it was found that the bytes set to the 7650 were always 2 shorter than what was sent to the 7110.

Is this causing the problem?? Has anyone experienced similar problems?? How can I get the file to be displayed on the 7650.Can Nokia please help me out on this

Thanks

Regular Contributor

RE: Nokia User Agent problem or Gateway problem ??

Hi!

Could you send us the URL to this site so that we can test it with our devices?

Kind regards,
    Satu/Forum Nokia Developer Support

RE: Nokia User Agent problem or Gateway problem ??

Thanks for the prompt reply. To answer your question:

1) It is not just with one file (URL) it is with any file (URL)
    2) The gateways are an internal setup using an RAS.
    3) You can access the gateway by dialling into +91 40 6266265. User name: bipin; password: bipin. Gateway IP: 192.168.1.111. File URL(s): 192.168.1.111/index.wml or 192.168.1.111/wap/login.wml

Hope this will help.

I am currently trying with trial version of NACS 2.1. Soon as I get it started up and figured out that is.

Thanks and Regards,
    Bipin