Discussion Board

Nokia N73 faults

hi i got my nokia n73 6 days ago, the stats of the fone are impressive, BUT, it laggs more than a pentium 1, ive made fone calls and my fone has switched itself off, the camera sumtimes freezes my fone and to open an image takes ages, and last nite the middle joy pad just fell off, didnt snap or nufin just fell off

is there a reason its doing this, did nokia have there eyes shut when testing it?

(Retired) Nokia Developer Admin.

Re: Nokia N73 faults

This discussion board is only for Developer Support.

Nokia end user products support questions should be addressed at Nokia's online support sites http://www.nokia.com/support not here in Forum Nokia.

Also there are some localized product support forums and one that is monitored and where you can get attention and solutions http://discussions.europe.nokia.com/. If you post your concerns there you may get a response from there.

I'm sorry I can do nothing other than point you in the right direction, I hope that helps,

Ron

i got fed up of N73, its too much

i got problem with my nokia N73 and thats my second one because i have exchanged my 1st one because of same problem but now the second one is doing same. Its restarts when i take calls and switchs off when i send sms. display light (secreen) stays on and battery goes down quickly. this phone does what ever he likes. this phone just out of control. i am so cross. Because nokia is so big name and i always had nokia phone. But now its looks i am saying good bye to nokia. thanks nokia

Nokia Developer Moderator

Re: i got fed up of N73, its too much

I have been rather happy with my N73, and haven't seen any of these problems, anyway, in the first day I got it I went strait to the internet software update site and got the latest SW update for it. Maybe you could try the same.

yucca