Features that are NEEDED on the e62.
using Mail for Exchange there are a few features that absolutley need to be implemented for it to work well in any corporate environment.
1. You can sync your inbox but thats it. You need to be able to sync subfolders... this is HUGE.
2. You need to sysc the Sent folder. when I send an email on my device I need to be able that it was sent once you are back at your desk.
3. In Calendar, ability to accept meeting invites and create and invite people to meetings.
4. Contacts. it would be great if you could sync the Global address list as well as your personal contact list.
5. Contacts. when changing a contact Detail, like if you creat a mobile phone, and want to change it to a house or business phone you cant change the icon, you have to delete the detail and create a new one... the should be made easier to change.
These are a few of the things that I have found that are major problems with Mail for exchange... Are any of these being worked on/considered for future releases? If so how long till we might see any of these...???
Thanks in advance.