Before installing the new version you have to de-install the previous version with Application manager !
After installing new pys60 1.3.11 on my N93(3rd) and printing keycapture doc I'm testing a little
- Contrary to the doc keycapture seems to work without SwEvent capability !
- You can also use keycapture._find_all_key() function instead of keycapture.all_keys
- You can use also directly keycapture.EKeyUpArrow instead of key_codes.EKeyUpArrow (all key_codes constants are imported when you import keycapture !)
-keycapture.KeyCapturer() calls keycapture._keycapture.capturer()
- remove_key(arg) is undocumented !
in source code : Remove key (do not capture this key anymore).
- key() is undocumented !
- set_forwarding(arg) could be called ???
So now I have the SOURCE (thanks Jukka !)
So I try this snippet
There's an error in line containing capturer_keys.start() :
from appuifw import *
from e32 import *
app.exit_key_handler = None
note(u'Capture yes key !')
note(u'last key was:'+unicode(capturer_keys.last_key()))
script_lock = Ao_lock()
app.exit_key_handler = quit
AttributeError:'tuple' object has no attribute 'stop'
I look at keycapture.py code and start function is present so what ? (it's tested on N93 phone 3rd edition !)