My name is Melanie Fitzgerald I run a company called Evoke Resources Ltd, I am based in Munich and deal with opportunities in the UK and Europe.
My email address is melanie@evokeresources.com - interested candidates should send a CV and contact number and I will be sure to contact you asap.

Software Engineer - Embedded - Some Symbian
Good Salary + plus bonus and benefits

Department Description 
This site is responsible for all the facets of the design of a series of mobile devices (phones) be it software, hardware, mechanics etc.
The Department is responsible for producing quality software for these devices.
The Department has a clear structure however cross fertilisation of ideas and procedures is encouraged within teams and across both team and department boundaries.
The Department translates the requests of the Product Marketing group into functional devices for delivery to the Validation groups.

Scope of Responsibilities/Expectations 
The Team is responsible for modem drivers, RF driver, security, boot, flashing, development test software, factory test software and FOTA - using Symbian and embedded OS.
A candidate can be expected to work in all of these areas, except RF drivers, including some Symbian and non-Symbian work.
Activities will encompass high and low level design, implementation, test, release of software to integrators and other teams.

Specific Knowledge/Skills 
C/C++ required, ARM assembly desirable.
Symbian and VRTX desirable.
Low level hardware knowledge, read schematics, use test equipment.
Debug tools, IDEs, bug trackers, version control, documentation tools, test tools.[/COLOR]