Contact firstname.lastname@example.org - for more information and further job opportunities in the UK and Europe - evoke is based in Munich.
OS and Java Validation Team Leader
Salary Guide £45k plus bonus and benefits
The Validation Team is overseeing all tests aspects of the platform and product developments undertaken within the customer site.
This primarily entitles the following responsibilities:
- Taking part of Feature and System test plans definition.
- Defiining the Integration test plan in its integrity.
- Participating to the Vendor management selection and taking part of key vendor management process (creation of Test Statement of Work requirements to be integrated within the suppliers’ processes and standards).
- Actively contributing to the SW FMEA efforts in conjunction with SW development, suppliers and other Test teams (for instance: System test, IOT and Field test teams).
- Developing Test Automation platform specific to the project implementation to be used by the Validation Team and others (for example: IOT, FT…).
- Taking part of Feature tests in conjunction with the SW Development team prior to code complete stage (pre-integration tests as part of the risk mitigation milestone).
- Coordinating, planning and executing Integration tests i.e.:
1- Regression tests on each official baseline (Smoke or Sub-smoke tests).
2- Full set of integration tests (encompassing the nine categories of test cases defined by the Team) as soon as OK0 i.e. ITRR (Integration Test Readiness Review) is passed.
1- Java TCK and JDTS test execution for mobile manufacturer or network operator
2- Code C++/VB (nice to have)
3- Symbian and Java knowledge