Discussion Board

Unhappy Enabling marquee in listbox item

hello... i want to make my listbox to allow display of long text through the marquee behavior.. I am just wondering if i can make a text written on a list box move like a marquee? For example,., if i have a txt that cannot fit in the list item, is it possible that when i set focus on this list item, the text written on it will move or scroll to allow user to view the whole text?

someone gave me this one line code... and i've been browsing the API references but i cannot find it. Here's the one line code..

iListBox->ItemDrawer()->ColumnData()->EnableMarqueeL(ETrue);

i have a CAknSingleStyleListbox and i tried to use this code to it. An error that says ItemDrawer() is unknown. Can anyone give me a simple sample code that works with this marquee?

PLEASE?????

Re: Enabling marquee in listbox item

Quote Originally Posted by toinks
    hello... i want to make my listbox to allow display of long text through the marquee behavior.. I am just wondering if i can make a text written on a list box move like a marquee? For example,., if i have a txt that cannot fit in the list item, is it possible that when i set focus on this list item, the text written on it will move or scroll to allow user to view the whole text?

someone gave me this one line code... and i've been browsing the API references but i cannot find it. Here's the one line code..

iListBox->ItemDrawer()->ColumnData()->EnableMarqueeL(ETrue);

i have a CAknSingleStyleListbox and i tried to use this code to it. An error that says ItemDrawer() is unknown. Can anyone give me a simple sample code that works with this marquee?

PLEASE?????
    Make sure that you've included these header files: aknlists.h, eikclbd.h, eikclb.h.

And these lib files: avkon.lib eikcoctl.lib eikctl.lib.