Hello,
I am developing an application utilizing Bluetooth connections between pairs of phones and discovered a slight problem when testing the 6600. If I have not already paired the device manually by accessing the bluetooth settings->paired devices in the phone menu with another device before running the midlet, bluetooth connections doesn't work.
I don't have access to many phones for testing right now but at least phones from SE seem to initiate a device pairing spontaneously when two devices wants to communicate. Does anyone know whether there is a way to enable this type of pairing in the 6600 as well? Or is this feature supposed to work and I have just done something wrong in my code?

Also, although the 6600 seem to have no problem connecting as a client to SE devices, these same devices doesn't seem to be able to connect to a bluetooth server running on the 6600, I get a "security block" exception when opening a streamconnection. This may be a question more relevant to a SE forum though, it's hard to say where the problem lies.

I'll be grateful for all comments on this.