Discussion Board

WAP extension for Dreamweaver

Hi! I am trying to instal this in Dreamweaver MX (I also tried with Dreamweaver 4). I started up the Extension Manager, browsed for the extension file, pressed install. It says its installing it and asks me to accept the conditions etc. It seems to complete the installation....but the extension does not then appear on the list of extensions in the extension manager and no menu or other sign that the extension existis appears in dreamweaver. I've restarted dreamweaver but still nothing! Can anyone help me? Cheers Richard

Re: WAP extension for Dreamweaver

please agree with my reply

Hi! I am trying to instal this in Dreamweaver MX (I also tried with Dreamweaver 4). I started up the Extension Manager, browsed for the extension file, pressed install. It says its installing it and asks me to accept the conditions etc. It seems to complete the installation....but the extension does not then appear on the list of extensions in the extension manager and no menu or other sign that the extension existis appears in dreamweaver. I've restarted dreamweaver but still nothing! Can anyone help me? Cheers Richard

hello i am a chinese page creator.
    and i try to create wap pages,i will have a good try with this extension.
    thank you.

Super Contributor

Hi superjom! Welcome to Forum Nokia Developer Discussion Boards!!

Am not sure if that extension still exists, may be you wanna try the Nokia Mobile Internet Tool Kit ?

Regards
    Gopal