I got error:"required application access not granted." when I installed the signed application. I checked the forum and found that with a self-signed sis file, it will have this error. But I did create the certificate file from symbian sign. The process is like this:
1. I have a account.
2. download devcertrequest.exe
3. select "no publish ID", created a my.key file and set the password.
4. select the corresponding capabilities, and made the my.csr file.
5. upload the my.csr file to symbian sign and made the my.cer file successfully.
6. download the my.cer file.
7. exacute "signsis my.sis my.sisx my.cer my.key password"
8. the my.sisx was created successfully.
9. installed it on the phone, then the error appeared.