*** PLEASE DO NOT POST SUPPORT QUESTIONS IN THIS THREAD. THIS THREAD IS FOR HINTS AND TIPS ONLY. ***
This thread contains information that will enhance your ability to use the Carbide.c++ tools.
* For an on-line tutorial, see: http://www.symbianone.com/content/view/3027/
* For a cool new way to learn about Carbide.c++, check out the screencast at http://www.forum.nokia.com/info/sw.n...creencast.html
* Code formatter for Carbide/CDT C++: http://discussion.forum.nokia.com/fo...44&postcount=3
* To follow the progress of Carbide.c++ development, check out: http://blogs.s60.com/creatingcarbidecpp/
* "View process output" has to be checked in order for RDebug to print text to the debug console. In addition, SDK's Epoc32\Data\epoc.ini file must be modified to include the lines: