I'm beginner in Symbian C++. I'm using S60 3rd Edition SDK for Symbian OS, FP1, and Carbide C++ v1.1 to create C++ applications.
I'm having problems to start EXE applications from command line and to run these applications on the real phone. I tried to follow the steps below to create my exe file:
1 . Folder structure and files:
2. In the command line, I type:
3. Now I have the abld.bat so I type the command: abld build gcce urel
4. I switch in command line prompt to C:\Symbian\9.2\S60_3rd_FP1\Epoc32\release\GCCE\UREL folder so I tried to run the application in the prompt and I receive an undefined error.
My questions are:
- If I type abld build wins urel I receive the error: this project does not support platform, build or program 'wins'. Why?
- How to create exe 'servers' in the new Carbide? Is there any tutorial about it?
- How to run 'exe' applications via prompt on Nokia Emulator with the new Symbian SDK ?
- How to run the application on the phone? I tried to run these application via FileExplorer app and nothing happened.