Hi All Experts!
We are importing the VCard using ImportContactsL of CContactDatabase.
The code is as follows:
The code works fine on 3650 n the contacts are getting imported successfully.
// Open the default contact database
CContactDatabase* contactsDb = CContactDatabase::OpenL();
TBool iSuccessfulImport= EFalse;
p1.iUid = KVersitEntityUidVCard;
CArrayPtr<CContactItem>* imported = contactsDb->
CleanupStack::PopAndDestroy(); // contactsDb
But if I try to execute the code on 6600 ImportContactsL(--) leaves with KErrNotFound(-1)
iSuccessfulImport is set to ETrue i.e at least one contact is successfully imported.
After all this , it seems to lock the contact database. If I open my phone book, no contact can be seen untill I reset the device.
I have tried possible combinations of TOptions and iReadStream is ok too.
I am not getting the reason to leave ImportContactsL with KErrNotFound
Experts plz guide.