Discussion Board

Regular Contributor

RE: Card Phone and receiving data calls

I can pick-up the data call incoming ,but once i pick-up the data call the N7650's application "ETelServer" will crash.I use ATA to pick-up it.

Card Phone and receiving data calls

I am unable to use the Card Phone 2.0 to receive data calls. I am able to transmit data using a variety of applications but am unable to receive data - even using hyperterminal. Does anyone have information on settings required?

Also I couldn't get voice call, beside this I am searching Java APIs to access functionality of Card Phone. Does anyone have any example of info?

Thanks with regards.

It might be a silly point, but are you dialling into your card phone using the data number issued by your SP, rather than the usual mobile number. As long as you dial in with the data number you should be able to detect the incomming call and answer it using simple AT commands.

Obviously for outgoing calls this is not an issue, but for inbound calls it is critical to call the correct number. (Another common problem is that SP's issue the Data/Fax numbers the wrong way round, so perhaps try switching them!)

Failing that... keep searching and good luck!