Discussion Board

Please where can i find serial number of Nokia Developer's Suite Beta 0.3

please i've got any serial number
    please help

RE: Please where can i find serial number of Nokia Developer's Suite Beta 0.3

hi there,
    i found this number, i remeber it was sent 2 me by forum nokia as the serial number for Nokia Developer's Suite Beta 0.3
    the number is: NoI4ff3QXO29fNTOwNnau19tSkY=
    i hope it's the 1
    noha

RE: Please where can i find serial number of Nokia Developer's Suite Beta 0.3

Hi,

Before you can finish the Nokia Developer?s Suite for J2ME installation you have to get product serial number, which is the specified for you. You can?t use others serial number. There are two possibilities to get the number. One is that you order it during the installation, then you need to set the proxy settings correctly. Other option is that you are requesting the number before you start the installation. That can be done in Forum Nokia website www.forum.nokia.com -> Tools & SDKs -> there is a link ?Request serial number >>? under Nokia Developer's Suite Beta 0.3 for J2ME? including Nokia 6310i MIDP SDK Beta 0.1 heading. In both cases the serial number is sent via email to address that you have set when you registered to Forum Nokia.

regards,

Petri/Forum Nokia