Discussion Board

Themes from Carbibe.ui and N73 ME!!

I'm new to S60 3rd edition device. I have used 6600 for 2.5 years before switch to N73 ME. I have used themes that created by Carbibe.ui. Everything went well untill I noticed that with some themes expcept Colourful Day, Grey Day and Zebra, are having problem with alarm clock. When ever I turn the phone off, alarm is reset and will not alarm. However, with the default theme it works perfectly. Although, with Colourful Day, Grey and Zebra alarm will sound but with no bell sign indication of alarm clock if I turn phone off and back on again. But it still set in clock application. If I want it to show that indicator, I have to reset alarm again. Are there any bugs in themes or with in firmware it self. I also got latest firmware updated by web.

Please, help me out.

Re: Themes from Carbibe.ui and N73 ME!!

In my opinion this is a bug of phone SW. These themes have image animations changing by time... Try Base and Turquoise themes and see the result.

Re: Themes from Carbibe.ui and N73 ME!!

Thanks for your answer. So, we have to wait new firmware from Nokia, ha..ha. It would be OK if you consider my patient, since, the day I brought the 7110. That early advance phone came full load of bugs. When they got all fixed, it's time to buy a newly bug full model again. It's good to be Nokia customer, so your life never be bored.