Hi everyone ,
I am new to here, i'm posting here to see if anyone would help me out with the problem i faced. Now, i am plan to do a system that to perform the below task.
1. Listen for incoming SMS,if message received the system will copy the SMS
message and save to database(or file)
2. Delete the SMS instantly after the copy and save process completed(this is the avoid more incoming SMS and causes sim card/phone memory full)
3. System then will read the SMS message from database(or file) and intepret the keyword in the SMS
for example: GET 12345 ABC (i would like the system to able, identify different keywords to perform different respond, white space will
be used to determine end of the keyword)
4. (optional) if possible i would like the system to be customise to be respond on certain keyword (system admin will able to set the desire keyword
and the system responds.)
5. Later the system will be respond according to keyword in the SMS received (for example, SMS message received keyword is TITLE and system will respond back with a SMS "Hello world" ps. each difffernet set of keyword will have a different set of respond)
GSM device: Nokia 8250
Connectivity: irDA (Kingsun KS-959 USB infrared adapter)
Programming Languange: Visual Basic6
after some articles in the web, i found out that there are 2 methods; either using At command with MSComm, or using Nokia Connectivity SDK 3.0 . for the moment, i don't know which method is more easy to use and which is more user friendly.
anyone could give me some suggestion on how to build this auto reply sms system?