Hi,
I have made j2me untrusted & unsigned midlet applications running in most of the java
enabled handset .I have tested all applications in 6230 installing via data cable or OTA

dirctly from server, running successfully.But same application when installing in

6281(nokia 60 series)via data cable it displayed "code conversion error" & rebooted.After

trying to install repetadly 6 & 7 times via data cable then it is successfully installed

.After some days later when installing same applications via data cable sometimes

displayed same "code conversion error" & sometimes installed properly.That is really

unexpected behaviour!. what is the reason behind this?Can anyone help me about these?

Also same application when installing via OTA directly from server in nokia 6230(series 40)
it was installed & running fine .But when installing in nokia 6281 ( series 60)
via OTA directly from server sometimes just prior to finish installation mobile is rebooted

& application not installed .Although, sometimes it was installed successfully but after

installation most of the time mobile is rebooted.Also if I tried to reinstall the

application that is already exist via OTA in nokia 6281 it shown same "code conversion

error" & then rebooted.
(1) What may be the reasons before prior to finish installation via OTA it is rebooted ?

(2)why most of the time after successful installation it is rebooted?
(3)if I try to reinstall the application that is already exist via OTA in nokia 6281 it

shown same "code conversion error" and then rebooted, but not in case of 6230 that is

working fine .
Please help me about all sort of these problems.