A tour to the S60 Touch UI components
S60 5th Edition
The Category:S60 5th Edition (initial release) platform comes up with the exciting touch UI concept. In this competitive mobile industry, Category:S60 5th Edition (initial release) with touch UI offers a promising future for the mobile developers. It has opened new doors to developers not only to survive but also to dominate market with touch UI-enabled applications.
This tour explains how to work with the following new APIs being offered by S60 5th Edition touch UI platform.
- Handling pointer events in Symbian C++
- Toolbar API
- Long Tap Detector API
- Stylus Popup Menu API
- Tactile Feedback Client API
- Adaptive Search Feature
- Choice List API
- Generic Button API
- SingleStyleTreeList with Hierarchical Lists API
- SingleColumnStyleTreeList with Hierarchical Lists API
Each part will cover the following points in details.
- What is the purpose of the API
- Supporting code snippets
- Useful functions
- Classes, Headers, Libraries, Functions
- Example application
- Reference list
- Related links
- S60 5th edition SDK help
- S60 5th Edition C++ Developer's Library v1.0