Carbide.c++ supports standard Eclipse plug-ins. That means you can write a normal Eclipse plug-in and have it work with Carbide.c++.
With the release of v1.2 we provide a preliminary API to allow developers access to certain Carbide.c++ features so they can develop plug-ins that can work with Carbide.c++ features.
3rd Party Plugins
Here's a list of some handy URLs to plugins and where to find more plugins than you dreamed existed.
- Logfile Plugin - Really nice tool. Very useful for trailing files like epocwind.out with regexp filtering and coloring.
- Panic Lookup  - Lookup all those confusing Panic codes.
- Beyond CVS  - BeyondCVS is a plug-in that enables using Beyond Compare (externally) for comparing files and folders. It also allows comparing a single file to a previous revision in CVS/SVN or Local History.
- Hundreds more plug-ins found at Eclipse Plug-in Central 
In the Carbide.c++ help see the following on writing plug-ins:
- Carbide Help > Carbide.c++ Plugin Developer Guide
- CDT Plug-in Developer Guide