Category:Location API (JSR-179)
From Nokia Developer Wiki
Created:(23 Aug 2007)
Last edited:(25 Jun 2013)
This category contains Java ME location articles.
- Best practises for listening to location updates with Java ME . .
- Mapping points of interest using Java ME . .
- Using a JSR-179 Location Provider and displaying the result on a Map . .
- NMEA String can not be retrieved on Belle devices with Java ME . .
- How to get Location Using Location API JSR 179 . .
- Calling LocationProvider.getLocation() periodically may result in device lock-ups with Nokia 6110 Navigator (Known Issue)
- Different Location API methods return different coordinates from NMEA files in the S60 SDKs (Known Issue)
- JSR-179 - Slow access to landmark store on S60 3rd Edition initial release and FP1 (Known Issue)
- JSR-179 and JSR-226 are not supported in Nokia 6265 and Nokia 6265i (Known Issue)
- MIDlet cannot power down GPS module with an existing satellite fix (Known Issue)
- Using Java ME Location API with Google Static Maps
Pages in category "Location API (JSR-179)"
The following 28 pages are in this category, out of 28 total.