Please note that as of October 24, 2014, the Nokia Developer Wiki will no longer be accepting user contributions, including new entries, edits and comments, as we begin transitioning to our new home, in the Windows Phone Development Wiki. We plan to move over the majority of the existing entries over the next few weeks. Thanks for all your past and future contributions.
Category:Location API (JSR-179)
This category contains Java ME location articles.
- Best practises for listening to location updates with Java ME . .
- Mapping points of interest using Java ME . .
- Using a JSR-179 Location Provider and displaying the result on a Map . .
- NMEA String can not be retrieved on Belle devices with Java ME . .
- How to get Location Using Location API JSR 179 . .
- Calling LocationProvider.getLocation() periodically may result in device lock-ups with Nokia 6110 Navigator (Known Issue)
- Different Location API methods return different coordinates from NMEA files in the S60 SDKs (Known Issue)
- JSR-179 - Slow access to landmark store on S60 3rd Edition initial release and FP1 (Known Issue)
- JSR-179 and JSR-226 are not supported in Nokia 6265 and Nokia 6265i (Known Issue)
- MIDlet cannot power down GPS module with an existing satellite fix (Known Issue)
- Using Java ME Location API with Google Static Maps
Pages in category "Location API (JSR-179)"
The following 28 pages are in this category, out of 28 total.