Please note that as of October 24, 2014, the Nokia Developer Wiki will no longer be accepting user contributions, including new entries, edits and comments, as we begin transitioning to our new home, in the Windows Phone Development Wiki. We plan to move over the majority of the existing entries over the next few weeks. Thanks for all your past and future contributions.
Qt Creator is an integrated development environment (IDE) that provides you with tools to design and develop complex applications for multiple desktop and mobile platforms.
Advanced code editor
Qt Creator focuses on providing features that help new Qt users get up and running faster, and also boost the productivity of experienced Qt developers.
- Code editor with C++, QML and ECMAscript support
- Rapid code navigation tools
- Syntax highlighting and code completion
- Static code checking and style hints as you type
- Support for source code refactoring
- Context sensitive help
- Code folding
- Parenthesis matching and parenthesis selection modes
The visual debugger for C++ is aware of the structure of many Qt classes, thus increasing its ability to display Qt’s data clearly. In addition, Qt Creator displays the raw information from GDB in a clear and concise manner.
- Interrupt program execution.
- Step through the program line-by-line or instruction-by-instruction.
- Set breakpoints.
- Examine call stack contents, watchers, and local and global variables.
Integrated GUI layout and forms builder for C++ projects, which allows you to rapidly design and build widgets and dialogues using on-screen forms using the same widgets that will be used in your application. Forms are fully-functional, and they can be previewed immediately to ensure that they will look and feel exactly as you intended.
Pages in category "Qt Creator"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.