Please note that as of October 24, 2014, the Nokia Developer Wiki will no longer be accepting user contributions, including new entries, edits and comments, as we begin transitioning to our new home, in the Windows Phone Development Wiki. We plan to move over the majority of the existing entries. Thanks for all your past and future contributions.
Feedback and usage analytics for Nokia X services SDK
After using the Nokia X services SDK you are free to provide us your valuable feedback and suggestions using the Nokia > Feedback to Nokia option in Eclipse IDE. This option is available to you in Eclipse IDE after you install Nokia X Eclipse extensions.
Figure 1: Rate Nokia X services SDK
Nokia X services SDK is also designed to prompt for feedback and collect usage analytics on how you use the Nokia X services SDK, Nokia X Analyser and the Nokia X Code Samples plug-ins.
Important: For more details about how your information is processed in our improvement program, see this link.
Configuring feedback prompts and usage analytics collection
Perform the following steps to configure how Nokia X services SDK prompts for feedback and collects usage analytics:
1. From Eclipse IDE, select Window > Preferences > Nokia. The Nokia preferences pane appears with options to configure feedback and usage analytics.
Figure 2. Configuring feedback and usage analytics
2. Select one of the following feedback prompt options as per your requirement:
- Enable: Feedback prompts are enabled.
- Disable: Feedback prompts are disabled.
3. Select one of the following usage analytics options as per your requirement:
- Enable: Logging of usage analytics to the server is enabled.
- Disable: Logging of usage analytics to the server is disabled.