Example Series 40 web app showing the correct use fo the timer() method - using inline coding.
Carousel / Slideshow - Series 40 web app
This Nokia Developer example Series 40 web app demonstrates how to create a simple image carousel and slideshow component and control images with locally executed MWL calls.
This example Series 40 web app demonstrates how to create a simple image carousel or slideshow by use of the Mobile Web Library (MWL) APIs. These APIs are used to execute image transitions locally on a device, in the Ovi Browser client. It also demonstrates how to use the timers available in MWL to control the slideshow display frequency.
If you have a compatible Series 40 phone you can run this example by visiting ?webapps.browser.ovi.com.
This example is compatible with Series 40 web apps version 1 and Nokia Web Tools 1.2.
This example has been tested on:
- Nokia X3 Touch and Type (X3-02)
Work with this example
- Download and install Nokia Web Tools.
- Read Series 40 web apps getting started resources.
- Import the wgt-package (from the Featured downloads section at the right of the page) to Nokia Web Tools.
- Edit the example to create your own slideshow web app.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||04:45, 28 November 2011||(62 KB)||Example Series 40 web app showing the correct use fo the timer() method - using inline coding.Category:Series 40 Web Apps|