This Series 40 web app example uses the Flickr API as a data source for a beautiful and fluid photo gallery app.}}
This example Series 40 web app demonstrates how the features of Mobile Web Library can be used to create a photo album web app that displays pictures from Flickr. To preview this web app you need to update the code with a Flickr key. You can obtain a Flickr key from the Flickr website.
NOTE - API key needed
This app uses the ?Flickr API. You must ?apply for an API key and enter that key into the app code. Then, if you have a ?compatible Series 40 phone you run this example.
This example is compatible with Series 40 web apps version 1 and ?Nokia Web Tools 1.2.
This example has been tested on:
- Nokia X3 Touch and Type (X3-02)
Work with this example
- Download and install Nokia Web Tools.
- Read Series 40 web apps getting started resources.
- Import the wgt-package (from the Featured downloads section at the right of the page) to Nokia Web Tools.
- Edit the example to create your own photo album web app.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||08:40, 22 November 2013||(0 B)|