Please note that as of October 24, 2014, the Nokia Developer Wiki will no longer be accepting user contributions, including new entries, edits and comments, as we begin transitioning to our new home, in the Windows Phone Development Wiki. We plan to move over the majority of the existing entries over the next few weeks. Thanks for all your past and future contributions.
Fundamentals of Symbian C++/ru
The Fundamentals of Symbian C++ articles are the definitive reference for the basics of Symbian C++. If you spot an error, inconsistency or improvement opportunity, please feel free to make changes or add links to additional material.
The text found in this and the linked pages has been taken in part from the original ASD examination Primer, Accredited Symbian Developer Primer: Fundamentals of Symbian OS, published by Symbian Press in 2006. The text has been updated from that in the book where the curriculum has been updated since its publication.
- Fundamentals of Symbian C++/Active Objects (English only)
- Fundamentals of Symbian C++/Arrays (English only)
- Class Types and Declarations (ru) | (en)
- Client-Server Framework (ru) | (en)
- Fundamentals of Symbian C++/Compatibility (English only)
- Fundamentals of Symbian C++/Descriptors (English only)
- File Server (ru) | (en)
- Leaves and the Cleanup Stack (ru) | (en)
- Object Construction and Destruction (ru) | (en)
- Fundamentals of Symbian C++/Platform Security (English only)
- Fundamentals of Symbian C++/Sockets (English only)
- Fundamentals of Symbian C++/Streams And Stores (English only)
- Fundamentals of Symbian C++/Symbian C++ Miscellany (English only)
- Threads, Processes and IPC (ru) | (en)
- Fundamentals of Symbian C++/Tool Chain (English only)
Мы с признательностью отмечаем авторство John Wiley & Sons за любым текстом, взятым из книги.
© 2010 Symbian Foundation Limited. This document is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 2.0 license. See http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0/legalcode for the full terms of the license.
Note that this content was originally hosted on the Symbian Foundation developer wiki.