Please note that as of October 24, 2014, the Nokia Developer Wiki will no longer be accepting user contributions, including new entries, edits and comments, as we begin transitioning to our new home, in the Windows Phone Development Wiki. We plan to move over the majority of the existing entries. Thanks for all your past and future contributions.
How to Trigger the "messages received" dialog from your own MTM
- Include header mncnnotification.h; you need the WriteUserData capability.
- The SDK documentation states also the library NcnNotification.lib but you must not link this to your project as NcnNotification is an ECom plug-in.
- The "New Messages" notification will be triggered for "Unread == ETrue" flagged messages only (see TMsvEntry settings).
- You can select the type of notification from components.
- Remember to use CleanupDeletePushL(); instead of CleanupStack::PushL() - note also that the API documentation has an error and is referring to a non-existing CleanupStackDeletePushL() call.