How to Trigger the "messages received" dialog from your own MTM
- Include header mncnnotification.h; you need the WriteUserData capability.
- The SDK documentation states also the library NcnNotification.lib but you must not link this to your project as NcnNotification is an ECom plug-in.
- The "New Messages" notification will be triggered for "Unread == ETrue" flagged messages only (see TMsvEntry settings).
- You can select the type of notification from components.
- Remember to use CleanupDeletePushL(); instead of CleanupStack::PushL() - note also that the API documentation has an error and is referring to a non-existing CleanupStackDeletePushL() call.