Please note that as of October 24, 2014, the Nokia Developer Wiki will no longer be accepting user contributions, including new entries, edits and comments, as we begin transitioning to our new home, in the Windows Phone Development Wiki. We plan to move over the majority of the existing entries over the next few weeks. Thanks for all your past and future contributions.
How to use UI Designer in Carbide.c++
How To Use UI Design Editor In Carbide.C++
Use the UI Design Editor shown in Figure 1 to edit your UI designs and their associated data. The views used by the UI Designer include:
• ui design view - used for designing application views includes these regions:
1. A layout region for showing components that are always visible in the design. Controls and list components fit this category.
2. A non-layout region for showing components that is not visible in the design or appears when called by your code. Menus and web client components fit into this category.
3. A Palette pane provides a list of the components that you can add to the application interface.
• Palette view - displays components from the baseline SDK that you can use to create UI designs
• Outline view - displays a hierarchical view of the objects in your UI designs
• Properties view - displays the parameters of the objects in your UI designs for examination or modification
Figure 1 - The UI Design Editor and its most commonly user supporting views