Please note that as of October 24, 2014, the Nokia Developer Wiki will no longer be accepting user contributions, including new entries, edits and comments, as we begin transitioning to our new home, in the Windows Phone Development Wiki. We plan to move over the majority of the existing entries over the next few weeks. Thanks for all your past and future contributions.
Mobile Design Pattern: Theme of Touch Screen Menu
This design pattern is part of the Mobile Design Patterns series.
A touch screen menu contains the entire necessary icons which are required for the application. A touch screen phone should lock and unlock by touch. By buttons we can go directly to the application e.g. dial, calendar, back button and phone menu, MP3, MP4, SMS, email.
• Very fast access to any application by touch.
• It gives basic information e.g. date and time very fast.
• Some themes contains standard shortcut like SMS, MP3.
• By rotating or sliding the icon user can reach any application.
• By one click we can open required application in mobile.
• Some by wrong touch user can open unused application.
• Every time need to touch.
Any application must open by touch only. Touch mobiles are going to used in the future.