Please note that as of October 24, 2014, the Nokia Developer Wiki will no longer be accepting user contributions, including new entries, edits and comments, as we begin transitioning to our new home, in the Windows Phone Development Wiki. We plan to move over the majority of the existing entries over the next few weeks. Thanks for all your past and future contributions.
Mobile device usability
Some usability guidelines for mobile device
- Adaptation: Mobile devices must be adaptable to the ever changing mobile environment.
- Safety: Mobile device should be safe enough for the user. For example, device should not emit excessive radiation.
- Recoverability: Mobile device should recover by its own in case of a bad service like no network.
- Ease of integration: Should be flexible enough to integrate future technologies.
- Simplicity: Mobile device should provide a simple user interface and navigation mechanism.
- Accessibility: Device features should be accessible to the users despite any less available options.