Please note that as of October 24, 2014, the Nokia Developer Wiki will no longer be accepting user contributions, including new entries, edits and comments, as we begin transitioning to our new home, in the Windows Phone Development Wiki. We plan to move over the majority of the existing entries. Thanks for all your past and future contributions.
Portal:Java ME Other Articles
This portal contains articles that aren't listed in the other main portal pages for Java ME. These include categories that are too small for their own portal page, articles which are incorrectly categorised, and portals that are out of date and contain less relevant information.
Out of date portals
These portals contain less-relevant content
- Portal:Java ME Resources/Services/Books - content out of date
- Portal:Java ME NFC Articles - Current Series 40 devices do not have support for NFC. This content applies to legacy platform versions.
- How to implement purchase and restoration of multiple items with In-App Purchase and Java ME . .
- Title of purchasable item cannot be retrieved with In-App Purchase API in Series 40 . .
- Prototype Java ME payment API using HTTP . .
- Another Prototype Java ME payment API using HTTP . .
Design and Usability
- MIDP 2.1 API access rights . . Categories: Base/System on Java ME | Files/Data on Java ME | Java ME | Location on Java ME | MIDP 2.1 | Messaging on Java ME | Multimedia on Java ME | Networking on Java ME | Nokia Asha Platform 1.0 | Optimization onJava ME | Security Domains and API Access Rights on Java ME | Series 40 | Tools for Java ME | UI on Java ME | Web Services on Java ME
- Nokia x app source codes . . Categories: Code Examples | Code Snippet | Connectivity on Java ME | Draft | Games on Java ME | How To | Java ME | Multimedia on Java ME | Networking on Java ME | Nokia Asha | Nokia Asha Platform 1.0 | Nokia X | Nokia X 1.0 | Series 40 | Series 40 Developer Platform 1.1 | Series 40 Developer Platform 2.0 | Tutorial