Please note that as of October 24, 2014, the Nokia Developer Wiki will no longer be accepting user contributions, including new entries, edits and comments, as we begin transitioning to our new home, in the Windows Phone Development Wiki. We plan to move over the majority of the existing entries. Thanks for all your past and future contributions.
1. Launch the WINS debugger.
3. Launch an application with which the flicker can be reproduced.
4. Type ctrl-alt-shift-f to enable Window Server auto-flushing. [This will allow you to see the effect of each draw command]
5. Put a break point in the draw method that is suspected to be causing the problem (or if you're really in the dark then in CCoeControl::HandleRedrawEvent).
6. Type ctrl-alt-shift-r - this will cause a full screen redraw and the debugger should stop at your break point.
7. Step through the draw code, observing the effect of each draw command on the emulator window.
For more Tips Refer : Debugging Draw Function