Startup List Management
The Startup List Management API defines rules and policies that allow a third-party application to make modification to the device’s startup list during the installation / uninstallation process. The API does not define any classes, but it defines a set of resource file structures and enumerations that each client must declare.
For more information visit: Developer Library
- Autostart your application on phone boot
- How to detect if an application is launched by user or the startup list
- Archived:Adding files to the startup list from embedded SIS packages not possible (Known Issue)
- Archived:Implementing user-selectable autostart feature using Symbian C++.
- Enabling auto-startup for applications preinstalled in external memory (e.g. MMC)
- How to autostart an application on boot up using Startup List Management API
- Some hints on auto-starting applications during reboot