Please note that as of October 24, 2014, the Nokia Developer Wiki will no longer be accepting user contributions, including new entries, edits and comments, as we begin transitioning to our new home, in the Windows Phone Development Wiki. We plan to move over the majority of the existing entries. Thanks for all your past and future contributions.
Startup List Management
The Startup List Management API defines rules and policies that allow a third-party application to make modification to the device’s startup list during the installation / uninstallation process. The API does not define any classes, but it defines a set of resource file structures and enumerations that each client must declare.
For more information visit: Developer Library
- Autostart your application on phone boot
- How to detect if an application is launched by user or the startup list
- Archived:Adding files to the startup list from embedded SIS packages not possible (Known Issue)
- Archived:Implementing user-selectable autostart feature using Symbian C++.
- Enabling auto-startup for applications preinstalled in external memory (e.g. MMC)
- How to autostart an application on boot up using Startup List Management API
- Some hints on auto-starting applications during reboot