Talk:App Notifications on WP8 Lock Screen
Chintandave er - Reviewed !
Hi Aady, Thanks for this article. I have sub-edited and reviewed.
I have some suggestions for this which can help you to improve this article and make it more valuable for this contest.
- This article is referenced from MSDN article http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windowsphone/develop/jj207048(v=vs.105).aspx. So you should make this article more by creating demo application which get some news using RSS and show it in lock screen.
- You can attach source code of your current demo to this article.
- You haven't shown 'Creating a lock screen icon in your article' as shown in referenced MSDN article. You can explain more than MSDN and also implemented in demo source code.
- You haven't shown Linking the lock screen settings screen from within your app in your article as shown in referenced MSDN article.
- You haven't shown screen shot of Lock screen notification. You should include this.
- As I told above, you can create a real life app using this functionality.
Anyway, this is some suggestions to improve the value of your article and help you to compete in Windows Phone 8 contest. It you up to you to follow or not.
Thanks again, Chintan Dave.
Aady - Thanks for the review
Thanks for your feedback. Will try to add to add your suggestions.
22:01, 15 December 2012 (EET)