Please note that as of October 24, 2014, the Nokia Developer Wiki will no longer be accepting user contributions, including new entries, edits and comments, as we begin transitioning to our new home, in the Windows Phone Development Wiki. We plan to move over the majority of the existing entries. Thanks for all your past and future contributions.
Talk:QWiimote - Nintendo Wiimote interactions for Qt / Symbian applications
Hamishwillee - Feedback
Sebastiano, I subedted this:
- Added an Abstract - it is always a good idea to start with a very brief and straightforward explanation of what the article delivers
- Improved introduction
- Added "Sensor" category, removed Multimedia
- Structurally it was a bit of a mess - with code blocks not associated properly with the APIs they talk about. I've moved things around a bit so that the sections are now more clear.
- It is now obvious that the Accelerometer and Motion plus sections could use a bit more explanation. You might want to change topic to "how to use the Accelerometer" and also before showing the code explain the key points - e.g. use of enableCoreButtonsAccelerometerExtention
I think this is more readable now. Please confirm you're happy
Oh, and thanks for this. Its an interesting application, a very clean API!
Pankaj, apologies for swamping your edits :-(
08:03, 29 October 2012 (EET)
Croozeus - Cool project!
It's a cool project Sebastino!
@Hamish - no probs, your edits are thorough!--Pankaj.
08:42, 29 October 2012 (EET)
Galazzo - New important improvements
As promised I made important improvements to the project:
- Motion Plus bind to QML
- Accelerometer and Gyroscope smooth data
- Slow / Fast movement detection for yaw, roll, pitch gyroscope values
- Added Magnitude on gyroscope values. It's the vector module of way,roll and pitch and it's very useful when you need just the strength of the movement indipendently of 3-axis directions
- General minor improvements
12:24, 12 November 2012 (EET)
Hamishwillee - Thanks !
On quick scan these features, and the documentation of them look great. Thanks very much!
06:16, 13 November 2012 (EET)