Talk:QWiimote - Nintendo Wiimote interactions for Qt / Symbian applications
Hamishwillee - Feedback
Sebastiano, I subedted this:
- Added an Abstract - it is always a good idea to start with a very brief and straightforward explanation of what the article delivers
- Improved introduction
- Added "Sensor" category, removed Multimedia
- Structurally it was a bit of a mess - with code blocks not associated properly with the APIs they talk about. I've moved things around a bit so that the sections are now more clear.
- It is now obvious that the Accelerometer and Motion plus sections could use a bit more explanation. You might want to change topic to "how to use the Accelerometer" and also before showing the code explain the key points - e.g. use of enableCoreButtonsAccelerometerExtention
I think this is more readable now. Please confirm you're happy
Oh, and thanks for this. Its an interesting application, a very clean API!
Pankaj, apologies for swamping your edits :-(
08:03, 29 October 2012 (EET)
Croozeus - Cool project!
It's a cool project Sebastino!
@Hamish - no probs, your edits are thorough!--Pankaj.
08:42, 29 October 2012 (EET)
Galazzo - New important improvements
As promised I made important improvements to the project:
- Motion Plus bind to QML
- Accelerometer and Gyroscope smooth data
- Slow / Fast movement detection for yaw, roll, pitch gyroscope values
- Added Magnitude on gyroscope values. It's the vector module of way,roll and pitch and it's very useful when you need just the strength of the movement indipendently of 3-axis directions
- General minor improvements
12:24, 12 November 2012 (EET)
Hamishwillee - Thanks !
On quick scan these features, and the documentation of them look great. Thanks very much!
06:16, 13 November 2012 (EET)