Please note that as of October 24, 2014, the Nokia Developer Wiki will no longer be accepting user contributions, including new entries, edits and comments, as we begin transitioning to our new home, in the Windows Phone Development Wiki. We plan to move over the majority of the existing entries over the next few weeks. Thanks for all your past and future contributions.
Talk:Tips and Tricks - Using Qt Service Framework in Symbian
Hamishwillee - Please see the changes I made
Nice article. Can you please see the changes I made to wiki text. In particular,
- you need to have a whole line space for a new paragraph,
- use Icode for marking up inline code,
- use "code cpp" gives you C++ code markup rather than just plain markup.
- I've removed Symbian C++ category because there isn't any Symbian C++ code
- I added a SeeAlso link to the Qt reference docs on the Qt Service Framework. It is essential to add links to the libraries, because this helps other users find associated information more easily. I would typically also link the references to objects like QServicePluginInterface
Also, why is this "Symbian specific"? I think its mostly generic to all Qt platforms right? Shouldn't we make this clear?
Also there is only one tip - should we not put this under its own heading?
05:08, 30 April 2012 (EEST)